Mallet Percussion Tool Box
or 4 payments of $10.99 with Info
Item Out Of Stock In-Store
Contact Us For ETA And Availability
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All Orders
- Express Shipping Available
This 88-page, 10 lesson method for mallets can be a stand-alone method or may be used in conjunction with the popularSnare Drummer's Toolbox.
Comes with a Data CD Containing:
- A student PDF addendum containing a keyboard chart, more in-depth major/minor ' blues scale exercises and arpeggios as well as additional lesson exercises for more practice with particular notes, rhythms, etc... Also included are two mallet parts and a timpani part for the Toolbox percussion ensemble, "Tools of the Trade", as well as additional timpani exercises.
- A director' mallet parts that work together from both books. The "Tools of the Trade" complete score with new mallet and timpani parts.
- Over 25 Play-Along-Trax that work for all mallet ' snare solos/duets from the Toolbox curriculum.
- Fun Groove Trax of drum-line, beat-box ' rhythm section styles at various tempos to be used for more stimulating practice.
- Click Trax of various tempos from 60bpm to 180bpm.
- The piano accompaniment to the included solo "Justnata Sonata". Both with and without the solo mallet part.
"The MPTB is replete with the kind of information that the finest percussion educators use daily. Not only is there great technical information, but really superb tips, additional information and music theory materials. Band directors will love this book! There's like having a private mallet teacher with you everyday! Band directors, instructors, and student percussionists should own this book. "
David England - Blackman Middle Band - Nashville, TN
More From This Category
$64.95 In Stock
or 4 payments of $16.24 with Info