Shipping & Returns
Freight & shipping policy
As drummers and percussionists ourselves, we value the safety, security and quality of your goods.
Any package that is dispatched from our Canberra facility is packed by a team member who will ensure to the best of their ability that your goods will arrive in the condition they left our store in.
- Items in stock in store will be shipped within 1—3 business days, subject to availability.
- Items located at our offsite warehouse will be shipped within 7—10 business days, subject to availability.
- For items that are temporarily out of stock in store and online, please contact us.
Click & Collect
Order online and pickup free in store.
If your item is in stock in store, you are are able to to pick up your order at your earliest convience. If your item is not in stock in store or at our offsite warehouse, a member of our team will be in contact with you when it's ready to collect.
Please note that all shipping is calculated through either TNT Australia or Australia Post at checkout. Although we take all possible precautions to provide accurate shipping costs, additional charges may apply for regional orders and heavy items to a residential address.
Shipping costs for bulky items such as drum kits and concert percussion items are calculated by third-party freight companies.
In addition to your base delivery charge (H x W x L) and weight, your order arrives at a cubic weight that you are quoted for. We are also charged by the major road express companies for fees such as:
- Heavy residential pick up delivery fee (RDI): $60.50
- Residential delivery fee (RDS): $5.50
- Fuel surcharge: Volumetric dependant
- WA regional surcharge (LSR): Volumetric dependant.
These fees combined with the base charge total the final shipping quote. From time to time, these fees may be incurred after you have placed payment for your order. Additional shipping charges are out of our control and on a case-by-case basis.
If you are unsure about charges or shipping methods, please contact us prior to placing your order. We are able to manually pack small items together in order to save costs and confirm your final invoice amount.
We ship to all areas of Australia with TNT Road Express, Pack & Send, Star Track, and Australia Post. If your item is available in store, it will be dispatched from our facility in Hume, ACT.
Given we have close to ten thousand drum and percussion products in our inventory, we check stock with our Australian distributors every day. As such, your order may be partially or fully dispatched from one of our major brand distributors.
A major element of our sales philosophy includes care for the environment. This is why we often elect to use recycled boxes and parcels when we package goods for shipment.
International shipping is available on special request. Please contact us directly at email@example.com.
Here at Groove Warehouse, we want you to be completely happy with your purchase.
You are entitled to a refund or repair for faulty products under Australian Consumer Law. With this in mind, we are pleased to offer a 14-day return policy.
After the 14-day return period, your purchase is still protected under Australian Consumer Law and the manufacturer's warranty period. However, we can only offer a refund or exchange/credit if an item has a major problem.
This is when the item(s):
- Has a problem that would have stopped a customer from buying the item if they have known about it prior to purchase
- Is deemed unsafe for use or unusuable due to fault
- Is significantly different from the sample or description
- Doesn't work how we said it would, and cannot be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. After the 14-day return period, we cannot offer you a refund for change of mind.
Once the item has been returned, you will be given a full refund minus shipping charges incurred by us. A 25% restocking fee may also apply to cover labour and quality control. Please allow up to seven (7) days to process the refund.
To return an item under this policy, the following procedure must be followed.
- A return must be intitiated within 14 days of receiving the goods. This can be done through your online account or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details, contact phone number, and photos of damage to your goods.
- Item(s) must be in a new, unused condition, in their original packgaging with all included accessories, manuals and paperwork, and without marks, damage or signs of use. Sealed packaging must have seals intact and unbroken.
- Item(s) must be received by Groove Warehouse within 14 days of the date you lodge your return request. Shipping costs will be at your expense and returned goods will remain your responsibility during transit. Please pack your returned goods appropriately.
- After receiving the item(s), Groove Warehouse will issue a refund or store credit as requested. A restocking fee of 25% may apply to cover the costs of labour for bulky items and ensure quality control.
To apply for a return through our customer portal:
- Log into your account at www.groovewarehouse.com.au
- Raise a dispute with include details of faulty goods
- One of our team will approve the return and contact you to arrange shipping or drop-off in store.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com with your order details, contact phone number, and photos of damage to your goods.
NOTE: Shipping costs to return the product are to be covered by you, the customer. Please do not attempt to return any items until your return application has been approved by our team. If your item does not meet the above conditions, it will be shipped back to you at your expense.
If the problem with an item or items is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired within a reasonable time, you are then entitled to choose a refund or replacement. Please keep your proof of purchase, i.e. your invoice or receipt.
This return policy does not apply to:
- Change-of-mind refunds
- Items that are purchased using Afterpay or Zip Pay
- Items that are sold as used, second-hand, vintage, or pre-loved
- Items that present a health or hygiene risk, e.g. earplugs, mouthpieces, or headphones
- Items that require a unique registration code for activation, e.g. software
- Items specifically advertised as discontinued, b-stock, scratched, dented or damaged, or opened box
- Items specifically custom ordered by you, the customer, or custom-made for you, i.e. non-stocked items
- Items that were misused by you, the customer, in a way that caused a fault.
We reserve the right to deny a refund or terminate this return policy for customers we deem to be abusing the offer.
You are able to cancel an order prior to dispatch. If you wish to cancel an order that has already been dispatched, you will need to complete our returns procedure.
We will refund you, the customer, for an order cancelled prior to dispatch with the full amounts paid by you, including delivery fees.
We will not refund any amounts paid by you, including delivery fees, where products in your cancelled order have been partially or fully dispatched for delivery. Orders cancelled after dispatch of goods will also incur transaction fees that Groove Warehouse incurs for credit cards including Mastercard, Visa, and Amex. These fees will be processed prior to refund.
Products & pricing
By placing an order, you, the customer, agree to pay the purchase price of each product that is ordered and the delivery fee of your order, as well as any other fees and charges set out in this policy.
All fees and charges identified in this policy, as well as product pricing, include GST where applicable.