- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All Orders
- Express Shipping Available
In the Book . . .
- Instructions on set-up ' tuning your snare drum
- Ten lessons covering reading, stroke types, cut time, triple meter, rudiments, and more
- 20 solos and 11 duets, each focused on the material for each lesson
- Fun "Eye-Q Review" tests at the end of each lesson
- Chop-Builders Page
- The "15 Toolbox Essential Rudiments"
- Five rudiment solos each focusing on (3) rudiments
- A two-page "Grand Finale" solo
Included on the DVD . . .
- Video instruction for each lesson in the "Toolbox"
- An interview with Scott Brown detailing classroom format
- Video instruction on the nine "Toolbox" percussion instruments with Dr. Julie Hill
- Two play-along tracks (mp3' duet
- 62 mp3 "Groove Tracks" diverse in styles and tempos for practice
- 26 mp3 Stick-Click metronome tempos
- Over 40 pages of additional exercises, the PAS 40 Rudiments, instructions on how to build a classroom practice pad and a percussion ensemble in printable PDF format
"The Snare Drummer's music educator."
Ryan Frost - Percussion Educator - WV University
More From This Category
$23.95 In Stock
or 4 payments of $5.99 with Info
$45.95 In Stock
or 4 payments of $11.49 with Info