The Protection Racket AAA 14" x 14" Floor Tom case has internal dimensions of 17" x 15". Please note you will need to remove your floor tom legs for easy entry & exit into your case.
Rocket Foam™ is the combined use of the new Triple A-Plex™ poly-carbonate frame, lined on the inside with 10mm and outside with 5mm closed cell foam of the frame. It really sets the new AAA range apart from the competition.
The inner walls have PR's Propile™ technical fleece lining, keeping your drums snug, safe and warm. The outer of the cases are finished in Protection Rackets tried and tested 600 denier polyester Racketex™, 100% waterproof and extra durable.
Finishing touches include new polyester/plastic/neoprene ergonomic handle for extra comfort and longevity and the heavy duty spiral chain zips are double stitched in and totally water and rot proof. Incredibly light, these cases still weigh much less than the average 2-piece hard case and are so strong you can stand on them. The perfect combination of hard and soft.
- 600 Denier polyester outer. Hardwearing and waterproof
- Inner is our Triple A-Plex™ poly-carbonate frame, lined on the inside with 10mm and outside with 5mm closed cell foam of the frame 8mm Bini combination foam core. 3mm hard on the outside for extra protection, 5mm softer inner for shock absorbency.
- Non-abrasive synthetic fleece interior for smooth protection and cleaning of drum in transit
- Highest quality YKK zip and nickel plated stainless steel zip pulls
- Comfortable foam/neoprene AAA carry handle
- 2 x AAA side grab handles on both ends of case for alternative lifting
- Large clear identity window
- Silicone size label showing case drum size