The Protection Racket range of Gong cymbal cases are made to the exact same spec as our proline cases with the addition of fully adjustable and padded ergonomic rucksack straps.
When it comes to construction of our cases, there is no compromise in material quality. A lot of thought, experience and rigorous testing go into every case. From concept to design to production can take up to 18 months and every case is put through its paces by Team Protection Racket. By the time it’s reached the store, we have 100% confidence in its performance. For design, quality, reliability, choice and confidence, nothing comes close.
- 600 Denier polyester outer. Hardwearing and waterproof
- 8mm Bini combination foam core. 3mm hard on the outside for extra protection, 5mm softer inner for shock absorbency
- Non abrasive synthetic fleece interior for smooth protection and cleaning of cymbals in transit
- 4" poly-prop plastic strengthener sewn into base of case to prevent cymbals wearing through
- Highest quality YKK zip and nickel plated stainless steel zip pulls
- Comfortable foam/neoprene carry handle
- Fully padded and adjustable ergonomic back pack straps
- 2 x AAA side grab handles on both ends of case for alternative lifting
- Silicone luggage tag with identity card
- Silicone size label showing case drum size