Evans G1 Coated Drum Head, 6"
or 4 payments of $6.00 with Info
Qty Available: 1
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All Orders
- Express Shipping Available
Evans coated G1 series features a single ply of 10mil film blending bright tone, sustain, sensitivity, and durability. The G1 head sets the standard for an open and expressive sound. Tuned low, it produces a cavernous rumble that emphasizes the natural sound of the shell. The coated version delivers additional warmth, focus, and depth. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
Evans Coated G1 drumheads feature a single ply of 10mil film that blends bright tone, sustain, sensitivity, and durability. The G1 drumhead produces an open and expressive sound and contains a coating that delivers additional warmth, focus, and depth. Tuned low, it produces a cavernous rumble that emphasizes the natural sound of the shell.
- Treatment: Coated
- Ply: 1
- Thickness: 10mil
- Technology: Standard
- Made using a single ply of 10mil film, which offers an open and expressive sound
- Very versatile head for all musical genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- Coated to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth
- Exclusive Evans Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drumhead and drum shell
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
Others Also Bought
More From This Category
NOW $28.49 In Stock
or 4 payments of $7.12 with Info