Adams Revolution Timpani set of 4 Fiberglass
Contact For Availability
Adams Revolution Timpani Set of 4 Fibre
- Family Owned & Operated Business
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All Orders
- Express Shipping Available
Adams Revolution Timpani Set of 4
Please contact us in-store for freight cost*
Adams Revolution Fiberglass Timpani - Product Information
(23", 26", 29", 32")
- Adams Revolution Fiberglass Timpani feature a innovative pedal system that is always perfectly in balance. The new Revolution timpani is the very first Balanced Action System timpani on which you can use natural calf skins and a number of patented developments make this timpani a world leader.
- Patented tension mechanism
- Adams have developed a system that automatically spreads the tension of the head over all of the tuning screws. This means your timpani head is always equally in balance giving you a perfect and even tone. Now replacing or tuning a timpani head couldn't be simpler!
- Patented height adjustable system
- This new system allows you to adjust your timpani height (the complete new balance system included) from 31.5'. Ideal for younger musicians.
- Patented Balanced Pedal System
- The new Balanced Pedal Action that Adams have developed makes it possible, for the first time, to play with natural skins on a balanced action system timpani.
- Patented Un-coupling System and Frame Folding System
These new systems make the Adams Revolution timpani very easy to transport. With one simple click you take off the kettle. As each timpani is fitted with a fine-tuner as standard, it is also possible to play the timpani without the pedal mechanism. Ideal for Baroque music when calf heads are fitted. After placing the kettle back on the frame again, it is locked by pushing the pedal down and you can play with the pedal again. The complete frame of the Adams Revolution timpani folds together making this timpani even easier to transport. An integrated handle makes this folded frame very easy to carry by hand.
Gary Says: I have set up this Timpani catagory to assist you in making your general selection within your budget. All prices are RRP, please contact us directly for your special quotation as we will apply discounts and shipping costs. The Groove Warehouse always assist your organisation with setup and tuning any where in Australia.
More From This Category